Let Care Choice Network help build your membership base.
With Care Choice Network, attract and retain new members by boosting membership value while also receiving additional revenue for your organization.
Care Choice Network members have access to highly credentialed Dentists.
Advantages of Working with Care Choice Network
When you work with Care Choice Network, you can grow your association or affinity group, retain happy and healthy members and earn additional revenue wherever possible. Our easy-to-use dental solution is designed with you in mind. We offer innovative programs that mean significant savings for you and your members. Plus, we offer marketing expertise and industry compliance with every solution we provide.
How does this help you and your organization?
- Revenue opportunities
- Superior client and customer experience
- Program innovation
- Marketing support and expertise
- Industry compliance
Care Choice Network’s Dental Product and Services
Care Choice Network revenue-generating products help your members save on dental care and services. With our dental and support solutions, we can handle all, or just some, of your marketing, billing, and customer service needs.
- Multiple enrollment options
- Quality, in-house call center dedicated to customer service
- Dedicated account management and single point of contact
- Required discount plan organization compliance with regulatory guidance
- HIPAA-compliant and PCI-compliant entity for recurring billing and credit card processing
- Access to other money-saving products and services
Features of Care Choice Network’s Dental Plan
By offering your members Care Choice Network’s plan with pre-negotiated discounts on dental, you can enhance the membership value of your association or affinity group and increase your enrollment.
- Most plans provide broad, nationwide access to providers.
- High-value products help attract and retain members.
- Money-saving plans provide additional revenue stream.
- Plans offer flexible administrative options.
- Plans are easy to install and use, and savings are visible.
- Discounts are available at the time of service.
- There are no limits on use, and no residency requirements.
- Everyone is accepted - no exclusions.
- Plans can complement insurance products.
- Plans are compatible with HSAs, FSAs and HRAs.
- Plans are offered on a voluntary basis or as a value-add for current offerings.
- Plans give immediate value to individual or group members.
Sample Dental Savings
It's easy to save up to 50% on every visit to a dentist using a dental savings plan! With no limits on use, our dental plans offer unlimited discounts on numerous procedures. Our plans pay for themselves. The more you visit the dentist, the more you save! Below is a sample overview of how much you can with our dental plans.
|Procedures||Normal Full Fee**||Sample Discounted Fee*||Savings %||Total Savings|
|Diagnostic (Exams, X-Rays)|
|Periodic oral evaluation - established patient||$72||$29||60%||$43|
|Bitewings - four radiographic images||$89||$39||56%||$50|
|Preventive (Cleanings, ect.)|
|Prophylaxis - adult||$108||$59||45%||$49|
|Restorative (Fillings, Crowns)|
|Amalgam - one surface, primary or permanent||$198||$77||61%||$121|
|Resin-based composite - one surface, anterior||$215||$90||58%||$125|
|Prosthodontics (Dentures - Removable, Partials, ect. )|
|Maxillary partial denture - cast metal framework with resin denture bases (including any conventional clasps, rests and teeth)||$2,495||$1,090||56%||$1,405|
|Total Average % Savings From Normal Full Fee||70%1||Savings Summary||$1793|
|View more procedures and savings|
Cost of Procedures WITHOUT a Plan:
Cost of Procedures WITH a plan:
Cost of Plan Per Year:
(Including plan cost)
*These fees represent the CI-6 fee schedule. Normal cost is based on the 90th percentile of HIAA in your area. Fees not listed will receive a 20% discount.
**Prices subject to change.
Current Dental Terminology © American Dental Association