AlphaRX Program Description
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2022
Beta Health Association, Inc.
6200 S Syracuse Way
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Description of the AlphaRx Program:
A really important notice about what we are NOT (and what we are)…
Let’s start with what the AlphaRx Program is not.
It is NOT insurance of any kind and it is NOT a substitute for insurance.
The AlphaRx Card is not an insurance card, a health insurance policy or a substitute for health insurance.
We do not provide medical, dental or other professional services or advice of any nature whatsoever. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals or providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or medicine. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of the AlphaRx Program.
So, what is the AlphaRx Program? How does it work? What do I need to know about pricing?
- As we state right at the top of this description, the BETA Card provides you the potential for discounts on prescription drugs and related products from participating pharmacies, much like a coupon you would clip out of a newspaper or print out from online. That’s it. Nothing more. As we said earlier in this description, we don’t provide medical, dental, or other professional advice or services. We aren’t health insurance and don’t offer health insurance. We don’t pay your medical expenses and we don’t pay for your prescriptions.
- We cannot guarantee that any such discounts will provide the lowest price available to you and there is a wide range discounts that vary depending on the prescription drug or other product and the participating pharmacy.
- You are required to pay for all prescription drugs at the time of purchase.
- We do not pay the pharmacy or your doctor or make any other payments to your health care providers.
- Discounts through the AlphaRx Program are only available at participating pharmacies.
- In order to be eligible for a discount at one of such pharmacies, you must present the the AlphaRx Card in connection with each prescription.
- When you use the AlphaRx Program, the price you pay will be the lesser of the pharmacy’s “usual and customary” price (e.g., the retail price) or our discounted price. What that means is that if the pharmacy’s pricing is better than our discounted price, there is no discount via the AlphaRx Program.
- You should be aware that there may be other programs that offer you better pricing than the AlphaRx Program (such as your health insurance carrier (if you have one), other programs similar to AlphaRx, etc.). We do not guarantee that our prices are the lowest available at any pharmacy.
- The BETA Program could terminate or change at any time without notice to you. As there is no cost for you to use the AlphaRx Program, you will not be entitled to any refund or other consideration if it does.
- Be advised that all of our prices (and related discounts) are subject to change (and often do!) without notice.
- You are responsible for any computer or mobile device through which you access the AlphaRx Program and as well as any internet, cable or mobile phone service that provides you connectivity or related services, as well as all costs and expenses associated with them.
- We cannot guarantee that discounts on our website will be below a pharmacy’s usual and customary pricing for drugs or that they will be more favorable than other discounting programs available to you.
- If you do NOT have health insurance, you can use the AlphaRx Program for any brand name or generic prescriptions you or a household member pays for out-of-pocket unless other restrictions apply.
- The AlphaRx Program cannot be used with other prescription drug discount cards or for prescriptions paid through a health plan or pharmacy benefit plan.
- If you have health insurance or any other funded benefit such as Medicaid and Medicare, you can use the AlphaRx Program for certain prescriptions that are not covered by your plan or whether our prices are lower than your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid, BUT if you use our program, your purchases will not count towards any deductibles or out-of-pocket maximums.
- If you have questions about the use of the AlphaRx Program with your health insurance, you should contact your health insurer.
The AlphaRx Card
An important notice about your health information when you use the AlphaRx Program:
When you use the AlphaRx Program, including the AlphaRx Card, information about your prescriptions that you purchase will be collected from our participating pharmacies. This information may include your name or the name of the person who was prescribed the drug, date of birth, address and zip code, prescribing doctor and other prescription information, among other similar information.
As noted elsewhere in our Terms and Conditions, we may add to, update, delete from or modify the AlphaRx Program at any time in our sole discretion. We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason, to change the AlphaRx Program as described herein. We may post or display notices of changes to the AlphaRx Program on the Web site or otherwise through our Services or may notify you of such changes. Once posted, these changes to the AlphaRx Program become effective immediately. If any change that we make is not acceptable to you, promptly stop using the Services. Any use by you of the Services after any changes to the AlphaRx Program become effective will signify your agreement to those changes. You should check back regularly and review this Program Description so that you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to your agreement with us.
Your participation in the AlphaRx Program constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, including or disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability with respect to your participation in the BETA Program.
Copyright © 2022 Beta Health Association, Inc. All rights reserved.