Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the various plans and plan types available on on our site. Please review the terms and conditions for the Discount Dental Plans or Dental Insurance Plans
Discount Dental Plan Terms and Conditions
Colorado Alpha Discount Dental Plan Terms, Conditions, and Membership Agreement
By submitting the online membership application I signify, understand and agree:
- A monthly administrative fee, $1.50, is included in the draft amount.
- I hereby agree to remain in the Dental Plan a minimum of one year. Less than one year membership may result in my being billed from the Alpha Dental Plan provider the normal rates for dental services provided, minus payments for services rendered during the year.
- That fee schedule rates from Alpha Dental Plan are available through the offices of participating general dentists only. I am aware that Dental Specialists are not available in all areas, and they apply a flat Discount for services.
- I will make all scheduled payments to the Alpha Dental Plan provider at the time services are rendered.
- I know this is NOT insurance.
- I have read all covered services, payment schedules, and exclusions offered by the Alpha Dental Plan.
- I hold Beta Health Association, Inc. blameless for any harm or loss arising from services or omission of services by the providing dentist and his staff.
- Beta Health Association, Inc. is the Administrator for the Alpha Dental Plan.
- I understand that I am continuously signed up for this plan until I cancel my plan. To cancel I must notify Beta Health Association, Inc. in writing 30 days in advance and will be responsible for any insufficient charges.
- Auto renewal/recurring payments will be setup on either your credit card or as an eCheck based on the rate, number of members, and payment frequency option you select, occurring on the 17th of the month prior to your renewal date.
Payment Periods and Billing
By submitting the online membership application, I authorize Beta Health Association, Inc. to charge my Credit Card or Checking account on 7/3/2020 for membership in the Alpha Dental Plan. I further authorize Beta Health Association, Inc. to charge my Credit Card or Checking account on the 17th of the month, monthly, quarterly, or annually based on my selections, for the amount of the membership fees until I cancel or change my membership. The company name shown on your account will be Dental Plan Membership or 800-807-0706.
Choice+ and Care Choice Discount Dental Plan Terms and Conditions
By joining a plan, you are authorizing Beta Health Association, Inc. to bill your credit card or checking account for the plan you have selected. This charge shall renew until you notify Beta Health Association, Inc. in writing of its cancellation. By joining you indicate you have read the terms and conditions of the plan. This plan will automatically renew at the end of your membership term, and your credit card or bank account will be automatically charged or drafted for the appropriate amount.
Beta Health Association, Inc. and Careington International Corporation (Careington) reserve the right to terminate plan members from its plan for any reason, including non-payment. If Beta Health Association, Inc. terminates the plan or your membership for a reason other than non-payment, you will receive a pro-rata refund of your membership fees.
You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after effective date or receipt of membership materials (whichever is later) and receive a full refund, less the processing fee, if applicable. If for any reason during this time period you are dissatisfied with the plan and wish to cancel and obtain a refund, you must submit a written cancellation request. Beta Health Association, Inc. will accept cancellation requests at any time and will stop collecting membership fees in a reasonable amount of time, but no later than 30 days after receiving a cancellation notice. Please send a cancellation letter and a request for refund with your name and member ID to Beta Health Association, Inc., 6200 South Syracuse Way, Suite #460, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 or fax to (303) 369-1051. You may also submit cancellation requests by email: email@example.com. When you cancel, you will continue to have access to the plan for the remainder of the period for which you have paid; your membership will terminate at the end of that period. The preceding sentence does not apply to quarterly, semi-annual or annual memberships in FL, ND and OK, where you will receive a pro-rata refund whenever you cancel.
Description of Services:
Please see our dental plan web site for a specific description of the programs included in your plan.
Limitations, Exclusions & Exceptions:
This plan is a discount membership program offered by Careington. Careington is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization or other underwriter of health care services. No portion of any provider’s fees will be reimbursed or otherwise paid by Careington. Careington is not licensed to provide and does not provide health care services or items to individuals. You will receive discounts for services at certain health care providers who have contracted with the plan. You are obligated to pay for all health care services at the time of service. Savings are based upon the provider’s normal fees. Actual savings will vary depending upon location and specific services or products purchased.
If you would like to file a complaint or grievance regarding your plan membership, you must submit your grievance in writing to: Careington International Corporation, P.O. Box 2568, Frisco, TX 75034. You have the right to request an appeal if you are dissatisfied with the complaint resolution. After completing the complaint resolution process and you remain dissatisfied, you may contact your state insurance department.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at Dental plan web site. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after effective date or receipt of membership materials (whichever is later) and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.